UAN no has to every EPF member. Mostly Govt. employees and company employees possess this no to have the regular updates with the accounts along with financial conveyance. There are so many other benefits employing this UAN no. You can also sign up for the withdrawal of PF making use of this no. But every EPFO member needs to have this UAN no. If you do not have UAN no you'll be able to ask and register online just for this. Here is the simple UAN activation status process; you only need to follow the easy steps from here. For this you have to have a membership in EPFO.
What is EPFO EPFO is definitely an Employee Provident Fund Organization which can be very useful source for securing the savings of employee. It provides unique Universal Account No (UAN) no that's helpful in showing the total amount of PF and also other important details regarding EPFO. Now EPFO has evolved its official site where this UAN no emerges to each employee in order to the PF details online. For those who don't posses UAN no still can verify this online with under mentioned method.
Check UAN status online Enter into EPFO site and click on Know UAN Status link. You must type in the city and region you happen to be liable for. Now type the establishment code inside the required box. If you could have extension no you may write and when you don't have, get forced out. Once you complete the shape click on the Check Status of UAN message. If your UAN no is ready, it'll display on the watch's screen. But when it doesn't be visible on screen you'll be able to send the request to create your UAN no. So this is simple but unique strategy to know UAN status online. This is compulsory you need to bring your PF no together with you. Because without it proof site is not going to recognize your identity. UAN no can also help you in showing more information like how and when you are able to withdraw your PF also. And also it is possible to take updates about UID status, a person's eye and advantage if any disclosed by company or Govt. of India.
Gyan Mudra is a one of the most popular mudra positioned by hand and fingers. Traditional yogis prefer this mudra to bring the calm and peace of mind in life. It also helps in bringing good spirit, good health and good wealth in life. Most popular Gurus like Guru Nanak, Christ Buddha, Mahavir and many divine saints followed this position. Gyan mudra is also acknowledged as a “mudra of knowledge”. You might be thinking about how to make Gyan Mudra from your hand; here it is in your fingertips, just look at down the guidance for making Gyan Mudra.
How to Do Gyan Mudra First of all take a deep breath and sit in the calm place. Early morning is the best time, but no time is fixed to do this mudra. Whenever you get the time you can do this mudra for calming your mind. Just sit at one place touch the tip of thumb. Use the index finger to touch the thumb. Meanwhile keep other fingers straight. Do this mudra in both the hands. If you feel you can do it in Padmasan mudra. Otherwise sit on the chair and just put your gyan mudra positioned hands on your knees.
Benefits of Gyan Mudra Gyan Mudra has many spiritual and healthy advantages. It cools down the temperature of body. It is also a good mudra to release the stress and tension from the body. On the other hands spiritual practitioners says, this is good mudra to welcome the god of wealth “Laxmi”. This mudra also helps in respiration, improving blood circulation, stimulating endocrine system. It is mostly used to boost the air element, used to empowering the mind.
Why Love Mudra is So Popular Mudra Gyan Mudra is very simple, anyone, anytime can enjoy doing this gyan mudra. It diversifies your busy mind to relaxing and resting mind with simply joining tow fingers. If you feel that any of your friend or family having stress problems or require medication share this article to them. Gyan Mudra position will help them all who are in a great need of this.
Hydrofluoric Acid is a hazardous acid is a compound of hydrogen fluoride in water. It is capable to melt hard oxides in couple of seconds. It is also known as a best stain removal of print on stainless steel or metal sheets. It is a very strong inorganic acid can burn the skin. Hydrofluoric acid formula is highly corrosive mostly used for the industrial purposes.
What are the Uses of Hydrofluoric Acid?
1) Use in Oil Refinery Alkylation is the strong oil refinery process. Isobutane is alkylated with alkenes in the presence of acid catalyst driven from Hydrofluoric Acid. The catalyst promotes alkens to produce organoflourine compounds.
2) In Production of Organo Fluoride Compounds It is most probably used in organoflourine chemistry. Many organoflourine compounds are made using HF as the fluorine source like Teflon, flouropolymers, fluorocarbons and refrigerants like Freon.
3) Used in making high volume inorganic fluoride compounds NA3AlF6, cryolite and AlF3, ammonia gas, the mixture of these three solids generates high temperature solvent to produce the metallic aluminum.
4) A best Etching Agent It is a best cleaning agent to remove the impurity and printing from stainless steel or carbon steel. Component of Wight Etch and buffer oxide etch is used to clean silicon wafers. Same way this is used to etch glass.
5) A Best Stain Remover It is a best rust stain remover for household when diluted in water. For car wash it is used for wheel cleaner. HF is used in pre-commissioning boiler which produces good amount of steam used to clean the house.
6) Aqueous HF Uses When diluted with water HF is used in the petroleum industry with the mixture of HCl or organic acid used to increase the production of water, gas and oil where especially sandstone is involved,
7) Niche Applications HF is used to dissolve rock samples, oxides and rock samples. Generally it reacts to metal and glass so it is packed in tough air tight plastic container. And caution, this is a harmful acid for skin and eyes. Don't contact your skin directly to this acid, It will not see wound on the surface, but it harms the skin actually. It also causes cardiac arrest and fatality.