Generally, your staff of the private sector change jobs frequently. Sometimes efforts are changed frequently. In such cases, attempting to happen that PF accounts are neither transferred nor withdrawn. Such PF accounts go inoperative. EPFO has now initiated a turn to enable employees in order to such inoperative accounts. If you want to benefit under this newly launched scheme of EPFO, feel the information shared here. We have shown here the way to track universal account number status. Currently, the EPFO has approximately Rs. 27,000 crore in these inoperative accounts. Now government launch new portal to test EPF balance status at UAN member portal.
The reason behind such a good sized quantities of inoperative accounts is the fact that until recently EPFO never created an internet platform. You could also follow epfbalancestatus.co.set for EPF related any query or information. EPF online payment through SBI is just not paying interest on such inoperative accounts which are not active for longer than 36 months. But, employees are now able to get the stuck PF amount on the inoperative dormant PF accounts.
Track your Inoperative EPF Account Details Online
The EPFO helpdesk will track your inoperative account within the basis in the details furnished by you. The more details you might provide, the better it will probably be for you to monitor your inoperative account.
1. Visit the EPFO official website.
2. Click the choice 'For Employee's in the bottom menu.
3. Click on the possibility showing 'Inoperative Account Helpdesk'.
4. You will get a window to spell out your problem.
5. Type in your complaint and click next. You will get a different screen where you'll have to refill all the important points.
6. Just type whatever details you might have related to your inactive PF account.
7. At the following stage, you may be providing your complete personal details around the screen.
8. After complete details, click Get PIN option. You will get acknowledgement reference number on your own mobile.
Now go to the helpdesk and login employing your reference number. Your queries are going to be diverted towards the concerned regional EPF office. They will aid you in locating your inoperative account. If you do not know establishment code or perhaps your PF number, your case are going to be transferred on the centralized helpdesk. Also you can see PF claim status enquiry at our portal or visit its official website. You are going to be called for more info. There is no time limit clause set for tracking inoperative PF accounts yet.