PAN Card is usually a significant document forced to carry out certain financial transactions. PAN Card is disseminated in sort of a laminated thing carrying an exceptional Alpha Numeric Code. It is distributed to an individual together with a firm with validity of lifetime. However in case in case you lose your pan card or it can be stolen, you can apply a documents required for pan card. Your permanent account number won't change while using duplicate pan card. We have given here complete procedure to find the Duplicate PAN Card. the operation is very simple and simple.
How to Apply for Duplicate PAN Card
You can use for Duplicate PAN Card should your original card is damaged or lost. Follow the procedure given below to get the same.
1. Visit the NSDL official website and click on the 'Reprint of Card'.
2. Now simply click 'Online Application for Changes and Correction in PAN Data.'
3. Follow the instructions give there and complete the online form and submit it.
Once you fulfil the submission of form you will definately get acknowledgment number. Take a use of your acknowledgement number or receipt.
Documents for being Sent to NSDL for Duplicate PAN Card
Send this documents towards the NSDL office:
1. Print beyond Acknowledgment Receipt.
2. Paste two recent photographs around the receipt together with your signature or left thumb impression across photo.
3. If you haven't paid online, add DD of Rs. 107 in preference of NSDL - PAN, payable at Mumbai.
4. Add Xerox copy of one's lost PAN Card in case you have it.
5. Proof of Identity and evidence of residence and birth date.
Send above documents to NSDL office at Pune on following address. Do not forget to mention about the envelop as: APPLICATION FOR PAN CHANGE REQUEST-N-Acknkowledgement Number. (You have to note your acknowledgement variety of 15 digit within the envelop)
Address of NSDL:
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd
5, Mantri Sterling, 341, S no. 997/8
Model Colony, Nr. Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune 411016.
See your envelop reaches the NSDL, Pune within 15 days through the date of online application. Also note the copy of the lost PAN Card UIDAI status is not going to be sufficient alone. You will have to submit your evidence of residence, evidence of identity and birth day. Leave your queries in the case of any confusion with regards to Pan Card.